- 147.320 MHz + CTCSS 88.5 Hz FM / C4FM VE7RSI repeater on Salt Spring Island's Bruce Peak
- 444.550 MHz + CTCSS 103.5 Hz FM / C4FM VE7RGP repeater on Salt Spring Island's Bruce Peak
- 146.595 MHz simplex 123.0 Hz... SSIARC Net Wednesday shortly after 7 PM and 8 AM informal net.
We moved here from 146.460 MHz because of interference from a Bellingham D-STAR repeater.
- 446.300 MHz simplex 123.0 Hz... used on Salt Spring Island
- 3750 KHz... used by the Salt Spring Island Net.
- 146.660 MHz + 100.0 Hz VA7VIC... linked to VE7VIC in Victoria
- 146.680 MHz + 141.3 Hz VE7RNA repeater... Mt. Brenton, Chemainus
- 145.470 MHz + 127.3 Hz VE7RVC repeater... Mt. Sicker, Duncan
- 7.2835 MHz Noon-Time Net
informal 10 am Pacific time... roll call at noon. This is a permanent move from
the old 7.2685 MHz. Also 3.970 MHz at 11:30 am.
- 3.729 MHz BC Public Service Net
daily at 18:30 Pacific time year round
- 3.700 MHz Alberta Public Service Net 01:30Z daily
- 3.775 MHz BC Northern Net Sunday and Wednesday 03:00Z
- 7.055 MHz Afternoon Aurora Net daily at 23:30 UTC (alternate frequency 7.100 MHz)
- 7.055 MHz Evening Aurora Net Wednesday and Sunday at 02.30 UTC (alternate frequency 7.100 MHz)
- Trans-Canada Net 14140 KHz Sunday at
18:00 UTC (10 am PST)
- RAC HF Bandplan Dec 1 2015
Standards for the Operation of Radio Stations in the Amateur Radio Service
- Info about 60M from Industry Canada
VE7GDH is running Winlink Express (formerly RMS Express)
on 144.970 MHz. Three inter-connected packet nodes were installed in our repeater hut by
VARPA some decades ago, but
they were handed over to SSIARC in early 2015. We gladly took over ownership
because we didn't want to see them disappear. They are valuable part of the
communications infrastructure for the whole Vancouver / Nanaimo / Victoria area.
- VE7SPR-8 (SPR) on 144.970 MHz 1200 bps
- VE7SP7-7 (#SPR) on 145.690 MHz 1200 bps
- VE7SPR-6 (#SPR70) on 440.125 MHz 1200 bps
Winlink Express can be downloaded from winlink.org.
It can be used at 1200 bps and 9600 bps on VHF/UHF and can also use WINMOR with a sound card type
of interface such as the SignaLink USB for WINMOR on HF and even a PACTOR modem.